We warmly welcome you to thunpathrana image gallery


Home » » Dulani Anuradha Home Photo Shoot

Dulani Anuradha Home Photo Shoot

{[['']]}
http://thunpathrana-imagegallery.blogspot.com/2015/07/dulani-anuradha-home-photo-shoot-1.html
Dulani Answers to her short dress

Amid the previous couple of weeks numerous sites were discussing the film Kuweni and a variation from the norm in one of the scenes of Dulani Anuradha. It had a fabulous time of a scene which should be demonstrating Kuweni's clothing in a scene where she is bouncing from a more elevated amount. Dulani, who is an instructor, had confronted superfluous inconvenience because of this. She expresses that there isn't such a scene in the motion picture. Distributed beneath is a meeting given by her to the Sarasawiya daily paper.

You, who have done equity to the part of Kuweni had confronted a shamefulness?

Yes, this is the first occasion when I am conversing with media on this respect. I saw a trailer of the film on the web. I was resentful to see a mutilated scene of mine.

In the event that you clarify it a tad bit more?

There was a scene of mine in which I needed to bounce from a high place. I was wearing tight shorts for that scene. Be that as it may, it had been altered by illustrations into a short wrong dress so that my legs could be seen noticeably.

Things being what they are, would you say you are stating that you were not wearing such a short dress?

No, never.

Is it accurate to say that you are taking responsiblity in putting forth that expression?

Yes, all that much. I am an educator. In this manner, this turned into an enormous issue to me; it is mental torment for me.

What did you do when you saw the feature on the web?

I made a grievance at the Telecommunication Regulatory Commission however they said it is ideal to make a grumbling to the Director of Film Corporation. So I told Mr. Asoka Serasinghe, the Director of the Film enterprise. After an examination, he educated me that the scene had been erased before it had been indicated in film lobbies.

Whom would you say you are faulting for this?

I can't accuse anybody accordingly in light of the fact that I don't know concerning why that happened and who is behind it.

Wouldn't you say that the maker and the Director are in charge of this?

I don't have the foggiest idea about that legitimately. Such things should be possible in altering too. Once in a while, another person would have done a wonder such as this to make the Director or the Producer feel uncomfortable.

That specific scene is not indicated on the film or in the trailer any longer. So trust you don't need to be steamed in such manner?

Yes, yet at the same time that altered variant is being played in numerous sites. That is an immense issue.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. thunpathrana - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger